Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jung

I took a few minutes and filled out a Jungian personality quiz.  Here's what it said:

[I am] an initiator of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. I energize and stimulate others through myr contagious enthusiasm. I prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. I am able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. I bring zest, joy, liveliness, and a zany sense of fun to all aspects of my life.  I am at my best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow me to express my creativity and use my charisma.  I tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill my expectations.  I am easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

No comments: